[Teammetrics-discuss] Some names need to be sorted out

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 17:00:12 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

* Andreas Tille:

> when browsing my (privately createt graphs) I notices that in
>
>    neurodebian-devel    ->  Sebastiaan M*
>    neurodebian-upstream ->  Samual G*
>
> need to be normalised.  Please be so kind and also check other graphs
> for things like this since I might have overlooked others.

Updated.

> teammetrics=# SELECT count(*) from listarchives where project = 'debian-med-packaging' and name like 'Malte V%' ;
>  count
> -------
>    603
> (1 row)
>
> this is exactly the number we get into the graph which is pure rubish.
> I wonder why spamfilter.py did not deleted this and I'll leave the data
> in the database for your inspection (rather than just kicking these
> manually).

It should work but another reason can be that spamfilter is called from
liststat and cannot be run as a script (it expects a name and subject
field as the arguments). So maybe we can check for it the next time we
run the script?

Graphs generated and updated with all changes, except the spamfilter
one. If you want me to handle this now itself, let me know and I will
generate them again.

--
Sukhbir