[Teammetrics-discuss] Some names need to be sorted out

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Jan 12 21:15:52 UTC 2014

Hi Sukhbir,

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 12:00:12PM -0500, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> > when browsing my (privately createt graphs) I notices that in
> >
> >    neurodebian-devel    ->  Sebastiaan M*
> >    neurodebian-upstream ->  Samual G*
> >
> > need to be normalised.  Please be so kind and also check other graphs
> > for things like this since I might have overlooked others.
>
> Updated.

Thanks.

> > teammetrics=# SELECT count(*) from listarchives where project = 'debian-med-packaging' and name like 'Malte V%' ;
> >  count
> > -------
> >    603
> > (1 row)
> >
> > this is exactly the number we get into the graph which is pure rubish.
> > I wonder why spamfilter.py did not deleted this and I'll leave the data
> > in the database for your inspection (rather than just kicking these
> > manually).
>
> It should work but another reason can be that spamfilter is called from
> liststat and cannot be run as a script (it expects a name and subject
> field as the arguments). So maybe we can check for it the next time we
> run the script?

Well, I was running the script on 8.1. and the wrong data remained.  You
were running afterwards and the data remained as well.  So something is
broken.  I now removed the data since it is drastically distorbing the
Debian Med data.

> Graphs generated and updated with all changes, except the spamfilter
> one. If you want me to handle this now itself, let me know and I will
> generate them again.

I can regenerate the graph myself, that's fine - but we somehow need
this kind of test data to check the spam filter.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de