[Teammetrics-discuss] Some names need to be sorted out

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 18:10:57 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

* Andreas Tille:

> need to be normalised.  Please be so kind and also check other graphs
> for things like this since I might have overlooked others.

Looking at the graphs, I have come across many other names also that can
be updated, but:

*. Some names are in lower case but some people prefer their names like
this so I guess we can let them be like that? Or I am assuming that they
all write their name in lower case :)

*. There are some authors that are using pseudonyms in the "From" field
but on searching the names in the corresponding mailing list, I find
that they have put their name in the signatures. But I am not motivated
to fix this because: a). I think they wanted to keep their pseudonyms.
b). It will not be possible to automate this.

--
Sukhbir