[Teammetrics-discuss] Passwordless SSH key for Alioth

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 01:09:11 UTC 2014

Hi Charles,

We have been following your advice on storing a passwordless key [0] on
Alioth for quite a while and it was working fine (I guess prior to
Alioth's outage). However, on trying it now, it doesn't seem to be
working as nothing happens after the authentication is completed.

I was wondering whether this is expected or is something wrong on our
end? If it is the former, do we have a new way of handling this
properly?

[0] -
https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/teammetrics-discuss/2012-April/000841.html

--