[Teammetrics-discuss] Importing mboxes (Was: Please add this subject to SPAM subjects)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Jan 21 15:43:53 UTC 2014

Hi Alexandre,

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 09:46:19PM +0100, Alexandre Delanoë wrote:
> Année 2014, lundi 13 janvier, vers 09:13, Alexandre Delanoë écrivait:
> > Année 2014, samedi 11 janvier, vers 11:57, Sukhbir Singh écrivait:
> > > From our last conversation, it seemed you needed the "References" field.
> > > Is that still true?
> >
> > Yes, I only need the "References:" field that contains a list of
>
> I am trying to test my changes on archiveparser.py on my local machine
> (git cloned).
>
> But I need to configure a local postgresql database.
>
> May you tell me how (which parameters) I need to create it ?

It is done in archives.sh.  (May be you need to abstract from some
specific user names like 'tille' :-))

> May be, you have another solution for local tests ?

I'm afraid you are doing some effort to recreate the database and
populate it with data.  If you see any advantage to have the data
locally at your site this might make some sense.  Otherwise I suggest
you might rather send your `git diff` either to this list for inspection
our you push a separate branch to the repository and let us check the
changes.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--