[Teammetrics-discuss] Trangely named project

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Jan 7 20:55:39 UTC 2015

Hi Sukhbir,

there is a strange error in the naming of exactly two lists.  I've added

   debian-astro-maintainers
   pkg-swan-devel

(and others which are not affected) to listinfo.conf which resulted in

teammetrics=# SELECT distinct project from listarchives where project ilike '%week%' order by project;
             project
----------------------------------
 debian-astro-maintainers-Week-of
 pkg-swan-devel-Week-of
(2 rows)

This looks quite strange.  A quick'n dirty fix would be to simply rename
the project after processing the lists but I'd prefer if the real reason
for this issue would be solved.

Please keep me updated if you do not find the time for fixing it

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de