[tryton-debian] tarball compression

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Sun Jan 26 14:03:43 UTC 2014

* Mathias Behrle: " Re: [tryton-debian] tarball compression" (Sat, 25 Jan 2014
  19:35:26 +0100):

Hello Raphael,

> I will upload tryton-account-fr to mentors soonish. Furthermore I will
> compose a list of the outstanding packages for Tryton. All packages are
> already packaged (as you may have seen on debian.tryton.org) and have ITPs.
> Based on this list I would be pleased to get your input what to do next.
>
> Most urgent at the moment is tryton-modules-timesheet-cost [1], which blocks
> tryton-modules-project-revenue.

Here is a list of the outstanding uploads to NEW. It is sorted after priority
and my personal impression of requests and usage of modules.

Already on mentors:
-------------------
tryton-modules-timesheet-cost (Depends of project-revenue) [1]
goocalendar (Recommends of the client) [2]

Other waiting modules
---------------------
tryton-modules-account-fr
tryton-modules-production
tryton-modules-stock-supply-production
tryton-modules-carrier
tryton-modules-carrier-percentage
tryton-modules-carrier-weight
tryton-modules-product-attribute
tryton-modules-product-measurements
tryton-modules-purchase-shipment-cost
tryton-modules-sale-shipment-cost
tryton-modules-sale-supply
tryton-modules-sale-supply-drop-shipment
tryton-modules-stock-split
tryton-modules-stock-supply-forecast
tryton-modules-project-invoice
tryton-modules-account-stock-anglo-saxon
tryton-modules-account-stock-continental
tryton-modules-account-asset

Priority lower
--------------
vatnumber (python3 enabled package)

In the pipeline
---------------
nereid (RFP not yet packaged)
nereid-project  (RFP not yet packaged)

and the new modules for version 3.2 due to 04/2014

Some questions:

1)

Before uploading tryton-modules-account-fr to mentors:

Is the following changelog ok for you

------------
tryton-modules-account-fr (3.0.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium

  * New upload to mentors.debian.org. Really (Closes: #706836).

 -- Mathias Behrle <mathiasb at m9s.biz>  Sun, 26 Jan 2014 14:26:02 +0100

tryton-modules-account-fr (3.0.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
-------------

or do you prefer me resetting previous distribution entries to UNRELEASED first?

2)

I am ready to contact ftp-masters beforehand to ask for a concerted action on
all tryton-modules*. For me it would make much sense to handle them all in one
slide, because they are identical with respect to license and package
layout. I think, overall it would be a really time saver to handle them all
instead of one by one.

What do you think about that?

3)

Do you prefer to build from mentors or from git?

The packages are building with plain (p)debuild or when using gbp using

$ git-buildpackage --git-pristine-tar --git-compression=xz \
  --git-debian-branch=debian --git-ignore-new

Cheers,
Mathias

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/package/tryton-modules-timesheet-cost
[2] https://mentors.debian.net/package/goocalendar

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6