[tryton-debian] Packaging of suds-jurko (was: suds)

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Sun Jul 27 18:17:36 UTC 2014

* Mathias Behrle: " Re: [tryton-debian] Packaging of suds-jurko (was:
  suds)" (Fri, 4 Jul 2014 13:09:55 +0200):

Hi Jurko,

just to keep you updated:

- I will be offline for about three weeks, so I will not be able to answer
  mails in this time.

- The freeze for the next stable release of Debian will be approaching then. It
  would be very nice to have integrated your version of suds in the upcoming
  release. As already said, the documentation part from my point of view of
  course is very useful, but not mamdatory at all (we are living until now also
  with no documentation for the current suds package).
  If there are any concerns from your side not to package your fork please let
  us know.

Cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6