[tryton-debian] Sponsoring request

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Tue May 27 10:09:12 UTC 2014

* Raphael Hertzog: " Re: Sponsoring request" (Mon, 26 May 2014 23:57:06 +0200):

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 26 May 2014, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> > the fixes for #749073 were acknowledged by the relase team.
> >
> > Could you please upload
> >
> > suds_0.3.9-1+deb6u2
>
> This one is not OK. You were lacking suds_0.3.9.orig.tar.gz when you built
> it so it has built as a native package instead of as an orig.tar.gz +
> .diff.gz.

OMG, yes.

> > suds_0.3.9-1+deb6u2 was built with
> > dpkg-source -b ...
> > dpkg-buildpackage -b
> > dpkg-genchanges -sa > ../*changes
>
> Why not just use a straight "dpkg-buildpackage" ?

I used the procedure, I had to take a while ago for a security upload. Much
better, if it works with dpkg-buildpackage, I will try this.

> I rebuilt the source package with the .orig.tar.gz in "../" to fix this
> and uploaded the result.

Thx a lot.

> BTW, are you lacking DM rights on suds ?

No, but AFAIK DMs are only allowed to upload to unstable and experimental.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6