[tryton-debian] Sponsoring request

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Tue May 27 11:50:14 UTC 2014

On Tue, 27 May 2014, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> I used the procedure, I had to take a while ago for a security upload. Much
> better, if it works with dpkg-buildpackage, I will try this.

What "procedure" ? It's interesting to generate a source package if you
later want to use sbuild for example. But if you keep using
dpkg-buildpackage from start to end, then you can let dpkg-buildpackage do
everything.

> > BTW, are you lacking DM rights on suds ?
>
> No, but AFAIK DMs are only allowed to upload to unstable and experimental.

Asked on #debian-newmaint:
13:47 <buxy> Is it true that DM can only upload to unstable/experimental
and not to other suites like $release-proposed-updates ?
13:47 <ansgar> buxy: No.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/