[tryton-debian] Packaging of suds-jurko

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Sat Oct 11 09:30:10 UTC 2014

* Jurko Gospodnetić: " Re: [tryton-debian] Packaging of suds-jurko" (Mon, 29
  Sep 2014 10:55:53 +0200):

Hi Jurko,

> On 18.9.2014. 13:48, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> > Coming back to the plan of packaging suds-jurko for Debian. I see, that
> > since 2014-06-29 there weren't any commits on the VCS [1]. Do you still
> > work on the project? Do you see chances to get a release out those next
> > weeks?
> >
> > Thanks a lot for sharing your plans!
>
>    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but I only now got back to
> going through all the backed up e-mail messages. So many messy things
> are happening around me that I had no time to spare for working on my
> open-source projects. :-(

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I was consumed by work myself those last days,
so now it is me, who answers late...;)

>    I'll be back with suds-jurko but I can not make any guarantees on the
> time frame.

That's good news nevertheless. Of course we won't manage to get suds-jurko into
the upcoming stable release of Debian, but the whole project looks promising
enough and is important for me to get it into the next release as a replacement
of the current abondened project.

>    At the moment I'm in the middle of dealing with some full time job
> issues (among other things, I'm considering leaving this messed up
> country all together :-() and if that was not enough, my personal
> notebook went up in smoke among all of that so I've had to run around
> for the last few weeks trying to get everything in some semblance of
> order. All in all, it turned out to be a really weird summer...

I really hope, that things turn to good account for you. Please let us keep in
touch!

Cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6