[tryton-debian] Packaging of suds-jurko

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Wed Oct 22 17:40:39 UTC 2014

* Benjamin Drung: " Packaging of suds-jurko" (Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:10:22 +0200):

Hi Benjamin,

> what is the current status of suds-jurko in Debian? Can it be uploaded
> to unstable? I would love to see python3-suds in jessie!

Jurko didn't have the time those last weeks/months to do the remaining work
necessary for the completion of the package. So unfortunately suds-jurko won't
go into jessie.

> I successfully tested the version from py3-drop_in_suds_jurko-WIP with
> the profitbricks-client (that I fixed [1] to work also with Python 3).

That's nice! This is just an integration branch and it is great, if it
is tested to be working already. Very good to know, that obviously suds-jurko
can be droppped in.

> I will offer my help if you need a sponsor.
>
> [1] https://github.com/profitbricks/profitbricks-client/commits/master

Thanks for your offer and feedback,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6