[tryton-debian] backports for wheezy necessary http://tryton.alioth.debian.org/mirror.html#sources

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Wed Sep 17 18:56:32 UTC 2014

* Gregor Horvath: " backports for wheezy necessary
  http://tryton.alioth.debian.org/mirror.html#sources" (Wed, 17 Sep 2014
  14:50:10 +0200):

Hi Gregor,

> it should be noted on:
>
> http://tryton.alioth.debian.org/mirror.html#sources
>
> that for at least debian wheezy and tryton 3.2.2 backports is also
> necessary:
>
> root at valun:/etc/apt/sources.list.d# cat backports.list
> deb http://http.debian.net/debian wheezy-backports main
>
> because of the init-system-helpers dependency.
>
> Thank's for your work!

I don't understand, what you are exactly missing.

- What do you mean exactly by 'init-system-helpers dependency'?
- What is not working according to your expectations?

Cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6