[tryton-debian] Packaging of suds-jurko

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Thu Sep 18 11:48:39 UTC 2014

* Mathias Behrle: " Re: [tryton-debian] Packaging of suds-jurko (was:
  suds)" (Sun, 27 Jul 2014 20:17:36 +0200):

Hi Jurko,

I hope you are doing well!

Coming back to the plan of packaging suds-jurko for Debian. I see, that since
2014-06-29 there weren't any commits on the VCS [1]. Do you still work on the
project? Do you see chances to get a release out those next weeks?

Thanks a lot for sharing your plans!

Mathias

[1] https://bitbucket.org/jurko/suds/commits/all

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6