[tryton-debian] Packaging of suds-jurko

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Wed Apr 22 17:21:31 UTC 2015

* Mathias Behrle: " Re: [tryton-debian] Packaging of suds-jurko" (Sat, 11 Oct
  2014 11:30:10 +0200):

Hi Jurko,

me again...;)

The recent discussion in Debian about migration to Python3 re-raised the
question about a working python3-suds package.

When looking at the issues and pull requests at the project site on bitbucket,
suds-jurko is used by a considerable number of users. It would also be
desirable to have at least a API-compatible suds package in the archive to
satisfy the other packages depending on it.

So just two questions, that will help me a lot to evaluate the situation:

- Do you think, that you will be able to get back to suds-jurko some time or
  would you rather say, that you won't be able to spend further time on it?

- Independent from the question above it would be nice to have a 0.7 release,
  because there really are a lot commits since 0.6 and they should have
  undergone broad testing by the users. What's your opinion on that?

Best,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6