[tryton-debian] Any volunteer to update GNUHealth packages

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Mar 14 22:10:23 UTC 2015

Hi Mathias

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 01:02:30AM +0100, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> just to keep you in the loop, that gnuhealth packages are now available at
> debian.tryton.org.

Thanks for the good news and your effort into this.  I'd like to add
this information to the Debian Med tasks pages.  I assumed that I could
find the binary debs in
   http://debian.tryton.org/debian/pool/main/g/
but there is no such dir.  Seems I have misunderstood the structure of
the repository.

> For those interested in evaluating a dockerized demo setup
> based on Debian packages is available, which is documented at [0][1].

I would add also this since I think docker could be a nice test suite
for gnuhealth.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--