[tryton-debian] Any volunteer to update GNUHealth packages

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Sat Mar 14 22:31:18 UTC 2015

* Andreas Tille: " Re: Any volunteer to update GNUHealth packages" (Sat, 14 Mar
  2015 23:10:23 +0100):

Hi Andreas,

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 01:02:30AM +0100, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> > just to keep you in the loop, that gnuhealth packages are now available at
> > debian.tryton.org.
>
> Thanks for the good news and your effort into this.  I'd like to add
> this information to the Debian Med tasks pages.  I assumed that I could
> find the binary debs in
>    http://debian.tryton.org/debian/pool/main/g/
> but there is no such dir.  Seems I have misunderstood the structure of
> the repository.

s/g/t/
Namespace of GNU Health modules is tryton-modules-health*

> > For those interested in evaluating a dockerized demo setup
> > based on Debian packages is available, which is documented at [0][1].
>
> I would add also this since I think docker could be a nice test suite
> for gnuhealth.

I don't understand exactly what you mean, because after installation following
[0] you should have a full fledged gnuhealth demo available. So yes, this is
also another test, that the gnuhealth packages are in good functional shape.

Cheers,
Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6