[tryton-debian] GNUHealth packages (was: Any volunteer to update GNUHealth packages)

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Sun Mar 29 12:45:57 UTC 2015

* Andreas Tille: " Re: [tryton-debian] Any volunteer to update GNUHealth
  packages" (Tue, 17 Mar 2015 09:11:49 +0100):

Hi Andreas,

> On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 11:31:18PM +0100, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> > > this information to the Debian Med tasks pages.  I assumed that I could
> > > find the binary debs in
> > >    http://debian.tryton.org/debian/pool/main/g/
> > > but there is no such dir.  Seems I have misunderstood the structure of
> > > the repository.
> >
> > s/g/t/
> > Namespace of GNU Health modules is tryton-modules-health*
>
> Ahh, OK.  I added a link to "Unofficial package" to the tasks page.  See
> the full entry (including the according Remark) here:
>
>   http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/his#tryton-modules-health
>
> The metadata (description etc.) of the package is obtained from Tryton
> Git repository.

I evtl. got some time to update the docs and GNU Health specific
instructions are now available at

    http://tryton.alioth.debian.org/gnuhealth.html

I think it would be good to put a link on the tasks page.

The pattern for the source list entry should read

deb http://debian.tryton.org/debian/ <debian-dist>-<tryton-series> main

> > > I would add also this since I think docker could be a nice test suite
> > > for gnuhealth.
> >
> > I don't understand exactly what you mean,
>
> This was perhaps a bit to short wording for my intend to add a hint to
> the tasks page about an existing docker instance.

Got it now.

Thanks,

Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6