[tryton-debian] Any volunteer to update GNUHealth packages

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Mar 17 08:11:49 UTC 2015

Hi Mathias,

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 11:31:18PM +0100, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> > this information to the Debian Med tasks pages.  I assumed that I could
> > find the binary debs in
> >    http://debian.tryton.org/debian/pool/main/g/
> > but there is no such dir.  Seems I have misunderstood the structure of
> > the repository.
>
> s/g/t/
> Namespace of GNU Health modules is tryton-modules-health*

Ahh, OK.  I added a link to "Unofficial package" to the tasks page.  See
the full entry (including the according Remark) here:

  http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/his#tryton-modules-health

The metadata (description etc.) of the package is obtained from Tryton
Git repository.

> > > For those interested in evaluating a dockerized demo setup
> > > based on Debian packages is available, which is documented at [0][1].
> >
> > I would add also this since I think docker could be a nice test suite
> > for gnuhealth.
>
> I don't understand exactly what you mean,

This was perhaps a bit to short wording for my intend to add a hint to
the tasks page about an existing docker instance.

Thanks for your work on this

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de