[tryton-debian] custom modules

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Tue Oct 27 21:29:34 UTC 2015

* Vincent Bastos: " Re: [tryton-debian] custom modules" (Wed, 28 Oct 2015
  06:36:48 +1000):

> On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Mathias Behrle <mathiasb at m9s.biz> wrote:
>
> > * Vincent Bastos: " [tryton-debian] custom modules" (Sun, 25 Oct 2015
> > 17:47:22
> >   +1000):
> >
> > > I was wondering what method is used to install custom modules.
> >
> > The ITP and packaging of the custom module will start as soon as it will be
> > released.
> >

> Sorry, I didn't mean custom for import/export, but custom/private module.
>
> What does ITP mean?

You found the answer already.

> > > The method I was using is simply running the following inside my
> > repository:

> > Just out of interest: does it work? Usually Debian packages and local
> > Python
> > packages should be able to coexist. I tested this some time ago, but would
> > like
> > to know, if you can confirm that.
>

> I just tried it. It installed properly but when I open the database in the
> tryton client and try to open the list of module I get the following error:
>
> OError: File not found : /dist-packages/trytond/modules/mail/tryton.cfg
>
> Not sure what is happening here.

Apparently there is no tryton.cfg in your custom module. This file is required
and must depend at least from ir.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6