[tryton-debian] webdav in 4.4

Jean-Christophe Michel jc.michel at symetrie.com
Sun Jul 9 10:20:50 UTC 2017

Hi Mathias,

I upgraded to 4.4 with debian packages.
1. I am surprised that the file /etc/init.d/tryton-server-webdav is not destroyed on update: webdav server doesn’t work anymore if I undestand correctly the changelog for 4.4
2. I cannot connect anymore from the client GTK (from Mac), though it connects correctly to demo4.4.tryton.org. I cannot find a client log to know what it does and server log shows nothing. But I can work with sao on the same address. Maybe it’s not related to the 4.4 update.

Jean-Christophe Michel