[tryton-debian] webdav in 4.4

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Sun Jul 9 11:34:28 UTC 2017

* Jean-Christophe Michel: " [tryton-debian] webdav in 4.4" (Sun, 9 Jul 2017
  12:20:50 +0200):

Hello Jean-Christophe,

> Hi Mathias,
>

> I upgraded to 4.4 with debian packages.
> 1. I am surprised that the file /etc/init.d/tryton-server-webdav is not
> destroyed on update:

Did you do
  $ sudo apt-get purge tryton-modules-webdav tryton-modules-calendar \
    tryton-modules-calendar-scheduling tryton-modules-calendar-todo \
    tryton-modules-calendar-classification tryton-modules-party-vcarddav
as suggested in NEWS.

This message should have been displayed to you in the upgrade process.

> webdav server doesn’t work anymore if I undestand
> correctly the changelog for 4.4 2. I cannot connect anymore from the client
> GTK (from Mac), though it connects correctly to demo4.4.tryton.org. I cannot
> find a client log to know what it does and server log shows nothing. But I
> can work with sao on the same address. Maybe it’s not related to the 4.4
> update.

You are on which Debian distribution? Could you provide some more details on
your specific setup?

Mathias

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6