[tryton-debian] webdav in 4.4

Mathias Behrle mathiasb at m9s.biz
Mon Jul 10 10:27:46 UTC 2017

* Jean-Christophe Michel: " Re: [tryton-debian] webdav in 4.4" (Mon, 10 Jul
  2017 11:53:09 +0200):

> Hi Mathias,
>
> Le 10 juil. 2017 à 11:38, Mathias Behrle <mathiasb at m9s.biz> a écrit :
> >> running in a LXC container on a jessie server
> >> LXC networking is not easy but connections work from my browser client
> >> (sao), so I didn’t suspect the network.
> >
> > So you can connect to sao on the LXC container? That at least shows, that
> > the server is up and accepting requests from the network. Does sao (i.e.
> > the web client) show you a selection of databases?
>
> No the list is disabled but sao and the db works perfectly.
> I just installed a dev env here on 4.4 and the gtk client works with the
> server running on localhost.
>
> >> I enabled debug loggin on this server. Where loading the login page from
> >> the browser, I can see those lines in log: Sun Jul 09 13:30:27 2017]
> >> INFO:trytond.backend.postgresql.database:connect to "template1" Sun Jul 09
> >> 13:30:27 2017] DEBUG:trytond.backend.postgresql.database:SELECT datname
> >> FROM pg_database WHERE datistemplate = false ORDER BY datname Sun Jul 09
> >> 13:30:27 2017] INFO:werkzeug:78.194.214.115 - - [09/Jul/2017 13:30:27]
> >> "POST / HTTP/1.1" 200 -
> >>
> >> No line when trying to connect to server in the Profile Editor of the
> >> Desktop client.
> >
> > Indeed strange when sao is able to connect. Could it be, that you have
> > already connected to this server with different SSL settings? Then be sure
> > to delete the entry in the known_hosts file or hte file at all before
> > starting the client.
>
> I tried this already too. No change.
> It worked with 4.2 and doesn’t work since my upgrade to 4.4. Maybe it’s a
> change in the way the client connects to the host.

The only remaining idea for now I have is to check for IPv4 resp. IPv6
settings. Perhaps try with different settings in trytond.conf (use strict IPv4).

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6