[tryton-debian] webdav in 4.4

Jean-Christophe Michel jc.michel at symetrie.com
Mon Jul 10 09:53:09 UTC 2017

Hi Mathias,

Le 10 juil. 2017 à 11:38, Mathias Behrle <mathiasb at m9s.biz> a écrit :
>> running in a LXC container on a jessie server
>> LXC networking is not easy but connections work from my browser client (sao),
>> so I didn’t suspect the network.
>
> So you can connect to sao on the LXC container? That at least shows, that the
> server is up and accepting requests from the network. Does sao (i.e. the web
> client) show you a selection of databases?

No the list is disabled but sao and the db works perfectly.
I just installed a dev env here on 4.4 and the gtk client works with the server running on localhost.

>> I enabled debug loggin on this server. Where loading the login page from the
>> browser, I can see those lines in log: Sun Jul 09 13:30:27 2017]
>> INFO:trytond.backend.postgresql.database:connect to "template1" Sun Jul 09
>> 13:30:27 2017] DEBUG:trytond.backend.postgresql.database:SELECT datname FROM
>> pg_database WHERE datistemplate = false ORDER BY datname Sun Jul 09 13:30:27
>> 2017] INFO:werkzeug:78.194.214.115 - - [09/Jul/2017 13:30:27] "POST /
>> HTTP/1.1" 200 -
>>
>> No line when trying to connect to server in the Profile Editor of the Desktop
>> client.
>
> Indeed strange when sao is able to connect. Could it be, that you have already
> connected to this server with different SSL settings? Then be sure to delete
> the entry in the known_hosts file or hte file at all before starting the client.

I tried this already too. No change.
It worked with 4.2 and doesn’t work since my upgrade to 4.4. Maybe it’s a change in the way the client connects to the host.

Jean-Christophe Michel