[tryton-debian] 4.8 in Debian

Sam Bull tryton-debian at sambull.org
Thu May 10 23:34:23 BST 2018

Hi,

Just wondering if the new 4.8 release will be available as a Debian package
shortly? I'm looking to install Tryton soon, and just wondering if it's worth
waiting a few days before installing.

Also, it would be nice to have an option to get automatic upgrades to the latest
major version. I believe it's possible to have a source where the packages are
held back from automatic upgrades, requiring the server admin to explicitly
upgrade the packages.
	Owncloud used to do this, so upgrades would automatically come through,
but apt would avoid installing them automatically. This meant that I would get a
notice from my server that a package has been held back, and then I could run an
apt upgrade manually when I wanted to perform the upgrade.

Thanks,
Sam