[tryton-debian] LTS effect at Debian Stable (buster)

Narcis Garcia debianlists at actiu.net
Fri Jan 1 08:26:25 GMT 2021

__________
I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 31/12/20 a les 21:28, Mathias Behrle ha escrit:
> * Narcis Garcia: " [tryton-debian] LTS effect at Debian Stable (buster)" (Thu,
>   31 Dec 2020 16:24:51 +0100):
>
> Hello,
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I see "tryton-server 5.0.26-1~10buster+1 accepted" but no effect on
>> Debian buster repositories.
>> I've opened this issue because I find no (debian) way to update Tryton
>> 5.0 modules too:
>> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue9976
>
> Last version of Tryton server in the pool is
> https://debian.m9s.biz/debian/pool/main/t/tryton-server/tryton-server_5.0.30-1~10buster%2B1_all.deb
>
> How did you try to install tryton-server?

(using Debian.org repositories)
$ sudo apt install tryton-server tryton-server-doc tryton-modules-all