[tryton-debian] LTS effect at Debian Stable (buster)

Mathias Behrle m9s at mailbox.org
Fri Jan 1 13:22:02 GMT 2021

* Narcis Garcia: " Re: [tryton-debian] LTS effect at Debian Stable (buster)"
  (Fri, 1 Jan 2021 09:26:25 +0100):

> >> I see "tryton-server 5.0.26-1~10buster+1 accepted" but no effect on
> >> Debian buster repositories.
> >> I've opened this issue because I find no (debian) way to update Tryton
> >> 5.0 modules too:
> >> https://bugs.tryton.org/issue9976
> >
> > Last version of Tryton server in the pool is
> > https://debian.m9s.biz/debian/pool/main/t/tryton-server/tryton-server_5.0.30-1~10buster%2B1_all.deb
> >
> > How did you try to install tryton-server?
> >

> (using Debian.org repositories)
> $ sudo apt install tryton-server tryton-server-doc tryton-modules-all

You won't get the regular bugfix releases for Debian stable on debian.org
mirrors, because stable only gets important and security fixes.

To get the regular bugfix releases that you also might see in Debian unstable
and testing you have to use
https://tryton-team.pages.debian.net/mirror.html#how-to

That's exactly the purpose of this mirror.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0xD6D09BE48405BBF6