[Tts-project] Request speech-tools & festival upload

Peter Drysdale drysdalepete at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 03:14:45 UTC 2014

Dear Paul,

Sorry for not keeping the thread updated.
Some code review has led to further changes and I am hoping to work with
Sergio a little more before
upload. A few days ago I mentioned to Sergio that since we are both quite
busy we would put it off a few weeks.
We should still have plenty of time.

best regards,
Peter