[Tts-project] auto building of festlex-oald

Paul Gevers elbrus at debian.org
Sat Dec 9 22:04:42 UTC 2017

Hi,

Last time I uploaded festlex-oald, I was pointed out that festlex-oald
is not marked for auto building. In my next upload, I will mark it
XS_Autobuild: yes, while it is in non-free because the license restricts
commercial use.

  Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute this software and its
  documentation for research, educational and individual use only, is
  hereby granted without fee, subject to the following conditions:
   1. The code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of
      conditions and the following disclaimer.
   2. Any modifications must be clearly marked as such.
   3. Original authors' names are not deleted.
  This software may not be used for commercial purposes without
  specific prior written permission from the authors.

Paul