[Tts-project] auto building of festlex-oald

Philipp Kern pkern at debian.org
Sun Dec 10 21:22:41 UTC 2017

On 12/09/2017 11:04 PM, Paul Gevers wrote:
> Last time I uploaded festlex-oald, I was pointed out that festlex-oald
> is not marked for auto building. In my next upload, I will mark it
> XS_Autobuild: yes, while it is in non-free because the license restricts
> commercial use.
>
>   Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute this software and its
>   documentation for research, educational and individual use only, is
>   hereby granted without fee, subject to the following conditions:
>    1. The code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of
>       conditions and the following disclaimer.
>    2. Any modifications must be clearly marked as such.
>    3. Original authors' names are not deleted.
>   This software may not be used for commercial purposes without
>   specific prior written permission from the authors.

There seems to be a typo in the copyright file, not sure if that's
because it was copied from elsewhere: s/delevloped/developed/.

You will need both whitelisting and uploading with "XS-Autobuild: yes"
(currently missing) as they are both checked. I have whitelisted the
package, so the next upload should be picked up.

Kind regards and cheers
Philipp Kern