[Tts-project] Couple questions about sudo apt-get install festival-dev

Samuel Thibault sthibault at debian.org
Fri Feb 14 19:44:23 GMT 2020

Hello,

Paul Gevers, le ven. 14 févr. 2020 20:34:25 +0100, a ecrit:
> Instead of addressing me, I think addressing the maintainer team (of
> which I am member) makes more sense: tts-project at lists.alioth.debian.org
> (in CC)

Yes, using the maintainer address is the best way to get attention from
maintainers :)

> On 13-02-2020 23:31, Suresh Bazaj wrote:
> >         I am trying to figure out what is the best way to make Indic TTS
> > source code and .flitevox files (for different Indic languages)
> > available to Ubuntu users who wish to install Indic TTS using apt-get
> > command.
>
> Do you have concrete questions? I think we can help, but it's unclear to
> me what problems you're facing.

I guess the answer could be: put the source code and files on some
public repository such as github, gitlab, etc. and send us the URL, and
we'll package it for Debian, and from there it'll flow into Ubuntu.

Samuel