[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux4Kids website

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Sun Sep 20 19:53:34 UTC 2009

Hey to the admins,
I've done what I can for the website. I know it is a pretty busy time of
year for you guys wrapping up after the GSOC, but if any of you get a
chance, I need help with the SVN for the website. I still have some time
and a desire to work on the website. But I cannot change things the way
I should be able to and neither can anyone else. Is there a way to
completely scrub the svn for the website branch and start fresh? Like
everything, files, svn data, permissions, etc. And then rebuild? Cause I
don't know any other way to fix this. I svn delete something and it
doesn't delete, or else will, but when i add it back it does not change
from a previous version of that file.

I want to help, but I can't do a thing until we can get this fixed, and
I don't know how.

Matt McSpadden