[Tux4kids-discuss] Gsoc project ideas

deepak aggarwal deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 05:36:24 UTC 2010

I have gone through the games and played some of them. I am very
disappointed that it does not have any support for the students while
playing games. Eg:- while playing games like prince of Persia we were able
to play with a character which help games during his/her game play by
showing him way and helping him in hard time.

My idea is to make amendments in  existing game by introducing a special
character.Which will help student while playing games

lets take eg of our fist game in which students have to perform various
arithmetic operation to give answer. With changing much we can introduce
another character which will help student when they are not able to answer
question and thus help them to play longer. They will also give comment to
the players.
Before playing game student will have to choose difficulty of game level and
then depending on game difficulty level. Characters will help students. By
this students can  interact better  with games and will take more interest
in game.