[Tux4kids-discuss] Website Work

Brendan Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 16:12:43 UTC 2010

Matt,

I haven't taken a look at the website in a while, so I just shot over
there. One thing that occurred to me is how to get the the pages for
each game, there's a link on the main sidebar that opens a page
containing...a link to the separate main page for e.g. TuxType. It'd
be easier for navigation to have that appear immediately, perhaps
inside the navigation panels of the main site. Does that make sense,
in spite of my horrible wording? It's probably not feasible to do the
same for TuxPaint since it's got its own domain, but just something to
think about.

-Brendan