[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux4Kids domain names

Sam Hart hartsn at gmail.com
Wed May 12 13:21:30 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 9:16 AM, Sam Hart <hartsn at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Right, I guess I never handed DNS control over to someone else :-)
>>
>>> So now would be the time to do that as well. Go ahead and take DNS over.
>> To make it easy, can you get me the zonefiles that are currently in use?
>> Or the entries of them?

CC'ing the T4K discuss list in case I get any of these wrong because I
don't have the zonefiles for the tux4kids domain names. Any help from
T4K people would be greatly appreciated :-)

* tux4kids.com (206.123.107.29)
* tuxtype.com (68.178.232.100)

The follow domains don't appear to point anywhere (are they un-utilized?)
* tux4kids.net
* tuxtype.net
* tuxtype.org