[Tux4kids-discuss] Tuxmath question (FWD)

Sam Hart criswellious at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:20:54 UTC 2010

We've still got people emailing many of the old T4K SF.net lists with
questions about various T4K projects. I'm aware these lists haven't
been used in years, but I'm hesitant to just delete them outright
because it is useful to keep the ancient, legacy threads archived
somewhere. I do have them disabled (I think), but people *still* often
just email them as opposed to doing a bit of research and figuring out
where they should actually be mailing things.

Anyway, the vast majority of the crap that gets sent to them is just
spam, which I ignore (and which my Gmail account generally just eats).
However, I *did* notice this one legitimate message in the flood of
garbage. It seemed like a valid question/concern, so I'm forwarding it
on to tux4kids-discuss in the hopes that someone may be able to help
them out :-)

(BTW, if someone else more active in the project these days wants to
take over as list owner for these, or do some other form of fancy
forwarding on them so that legitimate requests get to the proper
people, please let me know and we can set you up on SF with them)