[Tux4kids-discuss] Tuxmath question (FWD)

Sam Hart criswellious at gmail.com
Thu May 20 18:53:58 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 2:38 PM, David Bruce <davidstuartbruce at gmail.com> wrote:
> We still use tuxmath-devel at lists.sourceforge.net as the tuxmath dev
> list.  AFAIK, we use the Alioth lists for everything else.  I'm not
> subscribed to any other SF.net T4K lists.  I guess it would be fair
> for me to take over any residual maintenance of the SF.net stuff.  I
> try to keep fairly recent builds posted there, although I haven't
> really kept the tuxmath and tuxtype pages there very current.

Honestly, for the ones not being used, they are just sources of spam
at this point (spam-bots try to send spam to closed lists, list admin
gets copy of spam, etc.) so I'm not sure there's a real need to have
someone else be added to the administrative spam feed :-)

As far as the rest goes, looking at the perms for the projects I still
have admin on, you (David) have elevated privileges on them including
"list/forum moderator", so you should be able to do everything
already. I'm actually surprised you don't get the administrative
mailings already.