[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] Tuxmath question (FWD)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu May 20 23:35:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 01:38:24PM -0500, David Bruce wrote:
> We still use tuxmath-devel at lists.sourceforge.net as the tuxmath dev
> list.  AFAIK, we use the Alioth lists for everything else.

Tux Paint's lists are all on SourceForge.net.

... except tuxpaint-news, because at one point I was manually
bulk-subscribing people to it, when they filled out the survey form
on the website and said "I'm interested in updates".  Nowadays, the
form acceptor script shoves a subscription request behind the scenes,
so people who fill out the survey will get a "Please confirm subscription"
message from Mailman automatically.  In any case, -news list is run on
tuxpaint.org itself (thanks to help from Cernio folks in getting that
set up).

-bill!