[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] TuxMath repo opened at GitHub

Aviral Dasgupta aviraldg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 09:38:51 UTC 2011

Hi,
FYI, anyone who wishes to become a collaborator on the github project can
e-Mail me their github user-id. I'll try and keep the github version
up-to-date, but I'm afraid that that is something that I simply can't
insure, so for now, it's more of a trial run. IMHO, a *proper* bug tracker *
will* increase productivity and will let us deal with bug reports in a
better way.

Another great feature that GitHub offers is a wiki, so it'd be great if
someone could come forward and document the basic build-install procedure,
and the instructions for the game, etc. (You need to be a collaborator for
that.)

The website, on the other hand, does not need to change. We *could* change
it and use GitHub Pages, though that only offers one significant advantage
that I can think of - the site is directly displayed from a git repository.

Regards,
Aviral