[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] GSOC 2011

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:25:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

We are planning to participate on a limited basis - probably one
student project each for tuxmath, tuxtype, and tuxmath - maybe less.

We have lots of partially completed aspects to the programs at this
time, so we don't want to do anything that is going to result in more
unfinished business.  So for GSoC, projects should either:

1.  Wrap up partially completed work (migrate tuxtype to use
t4kcommon, for example, or get tux4kids-admin into a releasable
state).
2.  Be completely self-contained projects, like a new minigame for
tuxmath or tuxtype.  Factoroids was added in this fashion a couple of
years ago.

The link for our ideas page is below, but be advised that it was
copied from last year and hasn't been fully revised for 2011.

http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/user/david_bruce/tux4kids

Best,

David