[Tux4kids-discuss] IOS developer

Brendan Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 04:11:17 UTC 2012

Deepak,

Hmm, that's a very good point. I don't think we can very well expect you
to lay out the cash for a certificate, unless you or someone you know
already has one. At the same time, I would imagine the org's funds are
extremely limited.

I suppose it would first be a good idea to see if Apple might waive the
dev cert fee (how much is it?) for FOSS. When they tell us to go jump in
a lake, perhaps a small community-driven fundraiser :)

I wonder how other orgs have handled this...

-Brendan