[Tux4kids-discuss] how to play tuxblocks

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 23:26:50 UTC 2013

El dv 06 de 12 de 2013 a les 16:13 +0530, en/na arshpreet singh va
escriure:
> Hi I am able install/run TuxBlocks. This game seems very good and
> promising but i have a problem and that is how to play the game.
> When i click on the play and choose difficulty level. No blocks comes
> out seems game freezes. I am trying to run it on Ubuntu directly from
> terminal. Please suggest me how to start playing this game.

If you set the time to infinite no blocks will appear unless you click
on "play"

You can play online at  http://tux-blocks.appspot.com/
It is too packaged for android on google play

to start click on "play", set the prefs to 2, 2, 90s and click on
"OK"(the"v" sign on top left)

Drag the 3 squares to the canvas, then go to get more squares clicking
on "+"

Solve the equations there, when you go out of time you will be taken to
the canvas, if you solve in time and don't want to wait, click on the
forward arrow to go to the canvas, then put the new squares on canvas
and click on OK to start the action.

HTH
Pere

You may want to test some more apps: