[Tux4kids-discuss] Launcher to run tuxtype with the correct theme

Alkis Georgopoulos alkisg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 15:57:01 UTC 2013

Tuxtype doesn't select the correct theme on startup.

I've created a launcher that parses themes/*/settings.txt in order to
decide the correct theme to use according to the current locale, or
default to none if there's no match.

You might want to include it as a launcher for the tuxtype package,
or individuals might want to drop it to /usr/local/bin/tuxtype:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ts.sch.gr/sch-scripts/trunk/view/head:/share/sch-scripts/tuxtype

Btw, we still haven't had any feedback about our merge request for
complete Greek support, is there something more we need to do to get
some attention? :)

Cheers,
Alkis Georgopoulos