[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux4math mobile app for android

deepak aggarwal deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:26:04 UTC 2013

Hi Guys

I am publishing the mobile app that I had created during GSOC. You can
download it from my Dropbox account if you want. I know I should have
released it long ago but I was very busy. So sorry for that.

You can download application for android platform from the link given below:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/15ugq3nr1dfoy6n/esMxWAKvpM

Please download APK file that have resolution same as that of your mobile.
Naming convention: tux4math"width" "height".apk
               e.g. tux4math320 240.apk for mobile having resolution 320X240

And for those who are interested in it's source code. They can download it
from:
https://bitbucket.org/deepak_aggarwal/tux4kids

It contains the entire source code and all the Photoshop, blender etc files.

Deepak Aggarwal