[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux4math mobile app for android

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:49:53 UTC 2013

Hi Deepack

El dl 04 de 02 de 2013 a les 15:56 +0530, en/na deepak aggarwal va
escriure:
> Hi Guys
>
> I am publishing the mobile app that I had created during GSOC. You can
> download it from my Dropbox account if you want.

Wow, very nice :)

Runs fine on my navlet at 800x480
There is a box left showing the FPS, I supose you used it for
developping.

> Please download APK file that have resolution same as that of your mobile.
> Naming convention: tux4math"width" "height".apk
>                e.g. tux4math320 240.apk for mobile having resolution 320X240

Does people usually know the resolution of their device?, would it be
possible a unified download?

Any chances this could go to
http://tux4kids.alioth.debian.org/tuxmath/download.php
or to google play?