[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] Tux4math mobile app for android

deepak aggarwal deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 09:41:51 UTC 2013

Hi Siddharth

Thanks for evaluating the app. I know there are some bugs in it and it has
large scope for improvements. I has been almost a year since I have worked
on it and in the mean time NME has improved a lot. So I think we can
release it in play store after we remove all the bugs.

About unified download, It's not very easy to make a unified app as there
are many images and graphics files and re-sizing them on device will hurt
the performance.So the only solution we have right now is to have different
apps for different resolution and I think this won't be a problem once we
release it on the play store.

Best
Deepak Aggarwal