[Tux4kids-discuss] TuxMath Application!

Juaan Martiinez Blanco ju4nn_71291 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 02:29:20 UTC 2013

I can understand that
you have a version for Android, but I would like to develop myself version, I
mean, I need your authorization for use your images and take you main idea
about how the game works, because I want to do a program but taking your idea,
what I would like to do is like the same game but with new functionality for
example: the conversion from binary to decimal and from decimal to binary, also
I want to work with the hexadecimal and other conversions, but taking you main
idea and if I cannot take your images, I just want you authorization for take
the main idea and develop myself version, but with your copyright.

Please I beg you,
give me your authorization, it is for my project and I will be forever grateful
with you.

Being all for now, I await a reply

Yours sincerely: Juan Martínez.