[Tux4kids-discuss] Looking forward to contribute - Tux Mind Exercise

Rohan Katyal rohan12086 at iiitd.ac.in
Tue Mar 3 18:58:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

I, Rohan Katyal, am currently pursuing Engineering degree (Computer
Science) at IIIT Delhi. I would like to express my sincere interest in
working as an intern with Tux4Kids in the summer as a part of GSOC'15.

I am intrigued by how Tux4Kids supports it’s interdisciplinary software
development activities. I myself have developed *C training modules for an
internationally recognised NGO Pratham* and have* co-founded a technology
related non for profit Find A Way <http://findaway.in/>*.

Through the extensive curriculum at IIIT Delhi and various projects
undertaken in different areas of computer science, I developed a strong
background and understanding of multilingual programming, research methods
and product development. Also, I have honed my skills with tools such
as *Sencha
touch, SQL, Java, Spring, JavaScript, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB, HTML and CSS.*

I am inclined towards *“Tux Mind Exercise”*.

*I have gone through some tutorials and build a few hello world apps using
Phaser.*

I couldn't find any details about the mentors. I would love to discuss the
further implementations of this project with the mentor.

I sincerely believe that my skills and experience are aligned with your
work field and I will add value to the project.

Thank you, for your time and consideration

I look forward to talking with you soon.

Regards,
Rohan Katyal

*Linkedin:** <http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rohan-katyal/7a/704/a9b/>**
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/rohan-katyal/7a/704/a9b/>*