[Tux4kids-discuss] TUX - gsoc 2015

Kaivan Shah kaivan29 at tamu.edu
Wed Mar 4 02:46:22 UTC 2015

Hello devs,

Congratulations for your organisation getting selected in gsoc 2015!

I am interested in contributing to TUX. I can work with you on TUX English
or Mind exercise since the pre-requisite is javascript and css. I would
rate my competency level for javascript and css as intermediate.

Let me know what are you looking for in a candidate and what are the
requirements one must satisfy to work on this project? I am excited to be a
part of TUX. Looking forward to talk with you.

Thanks,
Kaivan
Texas A&M University