[Tux4kids-discuss] interested in Tux English Project

Bishwajit Saha bishwo.saha at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 16:17:31 UTC 2015

hello,

I am Bishwajit Saha, 2nd year student at National Institute Of Technology
(NIT) Durgapur, India pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science and
Engineering.
While going through the Project ideas for GSoC 2015 of Tux4kids, Tux
English appealed the most to me. I would like to know some details related
to the project.
1. how to get started
2. details of the project and what is needed to be implemented
3. what all do I need to prepare for the project and proposal.
4. who is the mentor of the project?

thank you.